Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 46

Thread: New MOD in Town

  1. #31
    Inactive Member thatchetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well, as the first REAL mod on a Spawn board, all I can say is...

    <font color="green"><font size="33">WTF?</font></font>


    Actually I was told if you can't say anything nice than don't say anything at all, so I'll just wish -meg well... Just start buying those medicated pads soon, buddy.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    ttt

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I may not have the power to sticky but by god I can still bump with the best of them! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Andyman:
    I may not have the power to sticky but by god I can still bump with the best of them! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]eek.gif[/img] That conjures some vomit-inducing imagery... [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I didn't know demons could hurl but you're right, that does sound a bit...um...ewwwwww!

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Leegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    1,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You've got to be kidding me, Mega a mod?, ugh, now this place is gonna suck even more now *cough* (Get is Sculpey? lol)

    With all seriousness, congrats Mega! [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  7. #37
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    You know, I might as well sticky the thing back up!

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Andyman:
    I didn't know demons could hurl but you're right, that does sound a bit...um...ewwwwww!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...yes you did. I believe some of my bile molested you just the other day...

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    You know, I might as well sticky the thing back up!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Why? So you can show off your new "moderator" powers? My lowly mortal bumping isn't good enough for the citizens of Mt. Olympus?


    [img]wink.gif[/img] What? Baimun is not around to harass anymore.

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    But by doing so you would fall into my trap of proving your abuse of power!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •